WELCOME TO SITE NAME
Both figuratively and literally, it is a task to occupy the generations. And no matter how much progress one makes, there is always the thrill of just beginning. We are all connected; To each other, biologically. To the earth, chemically. To the rest of the universe atomically.
00/00 Both figuratively and literally, it is a task to occupy the generations. And no matter how much progress one makes, there is always the thrill of just beginning. We are all connected; To each other, biologically. To the earth, chemically. To the rest of the universe atomically.

CHARACTER SPOTLIGHT

Add Reply
New Poll

i declare a thumb war, ares kids
870 POINTS EARNED
95 POSTS MADE
The weather had her entire cabin locked in for what felt like weeks, the arena's ground was too poor to train in, either slushed from the snow or frozen solid from the cold. Either way she was unable to train properly which meant night after night of stuffing her face with her favorite bad habit and less time spent training, hell she was starting to think that she had lost her ares kid edge until that annoying feeling of anger would crawl up her throat at the smallest comment from one of her siblings. They were always complaining about something which was only intensified by the fact that they were crammed in the cabin together for a period of time, one ares kid in a cabin was bad enough, but a cabin full was tempting fate for an explosion of some sort to happen.

Pulling the pillow down further on her face she wanted to scream at the top of her lungs for the kids in the living room to hush it, to let her sleep the rest of the day away if they weren't going to do anything. Of course they couldn't hear her thoughts so she threw her legs over the side of her bed with the grace only an ares kid could bestow. Which meant her legs became tangled in teh soft blankets that had covered her body and half fell to the floor before stomping down the hall with heavy footfalls.

Reaching the general area of the cabin she grabbed the closest weight to her and propelled it into the nearest wall leaving yet another dent in it, atleast it wasn't the new wall. Her eyes drifted down to see what the ruckus was about and laying on the ground was a familiar board game "Really? All of that fuss for RisK?" Sure it was a war game of sorts but she had always thought a game like that belonged in the Athena cabin more than the Ares cabin "Why don't we do something productive like arm wrestle or.... anything else?" Anything outside of Risk seemed productive

--------------------
user posted image
angel with a shotgun
fighting 'til the war's won, I don't care if heaven won't take me back I'll throw away my faith, babe, just to keep you safe. Don't you know you're everything I have? and i wanna live
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Topic Options
Add Reply
New Poll

SKINNED BY Vanessa of SHINE AND CAUTION
NO SPAM NO ADS NO DRAMA